- Monitoring and evaluation
- Grant programme management
- Aid effectiveness
- Social development
- Governance and fragile states
- Agricultural development
- Private sector development
The ‘bottom line’ is the profitability of a business. At Triple Line we go further, bringing together three strands of thinking and activity: the social, the economic and the environmentally sustainable. We believe our approach is essential to successful long term development.
- Business, Finance and Cities: climate action for Paris meeting
- Realising the Potential of International Development Challenge Funds: Lessons from Practitioners
- KTP challenge fund peer reviewed journal article news!
- GPAF Results and Learning Seminars
- Launch of the MasterCard Foundation: Fund for Rural Prosperity (FRP)